October 25, 2013
It was a great night at the Colorado Healthcare Communicators (CHC) 2013 Gold Leaf Awards last night! Armada Medical Marketing sponsored the new-this-year After Party, offering the signature Armada Colada and a raffle of local Denver gifts and goodies.
Check out the CHC’s Twitter hashtag #GoldLeafAwards for complete coverage of last night’s award ceremony. Photos from the event will be shared on CHC’s Facebook page!
We’re very proud of the six projects that the CHC judges deemed worthy of awards:
- Writing: Sales/Marketing Material – “From Manuscript to Medical Marketing” for Atherotech Diagnostics Lab
- Social Media: Other Social Medium – “Broadcasting Breast Cancer Awareness on YouTube” for Radiology Associates of Hartford
- Collateral over $10,000 – “Mitroflow Valsalva Conduit Collateral System” for Sorin Group
- Social Media: Twitter – “Tweeting to a Physician Network” for Atherotech Diagnostics Lab
- Event: Large – “Changing Hearts and Minds” a campaign for the American College of Cardiology Scientic Sessions for Atherotech Diagnostics Lab
- Media Relations: Proactive Story Placements – “Driving participants to the Mammothon through Effective Media Relations” Radiology Associates of Hartford
About the Gold Leaf Awards
Each year, the Colorado Healthcare Communicators recognizes local healthcare marketing, communications and public relations professionals through the Gold Leaf Awards competition. Awards are bestowed for excellence in marketing, public relations and creative design projects and campaigns.