Web/Graphic Designer – Armada Medical Marketing
Location: Arvada, CO
Armada Medical Marketing works exclusively with health care companies. Areas of expertise include medical devices and equipment, health care IT, diagnostic testing and imaging as well as medical practices. As an integrated marketing agency, our services range from content development and advertising to strategic planning, medical writing, public relations, social media and digital marketing.
- Has graphic design or visual communications college degree OR 3-5 years experience in the industry either working as an agency designer, in-house designer or as a freelance designer
- Be able to create and design unique brochures, ads, web banners, emails, and other collateral for various medical practices and companies with design direction from account managers
- Contribute to creative team brainstorms suggesting fresh engaging concepts for new projects
- Must be able to understand and follow strict brand guidelines from current client templates as well as create original designs
- Must be able to work with a MAC OSX platform with Adobe Indesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Must have some understanding of HTML and CSS to update current client websites using Dreamweaver or another FTP program. Ability to create HTML email templates (and set up a mail chimp email blast) a huge plus.
- Knowledge of designing and creating animated GIFs a is a plus
- Must have understanding of updating text and image content in a template WordPress (or Joomla!) site. Having PHP and CSS knowledge to do more complicated work in the backend of WordPress a huge plus.
Salary and hours:
The position will require the designer work on location (in Arvada) for up to 20 hours a week. Pay will be $20-30 an hour based on experience and knowledge of the design programs.
How to Apply:
Please send resume and portfolio link (or 10-15 portfolio images via PDF) to:
Art Director, Armada Medical Marketing
No phone calls please.